February 14, 2014

Bear Hug

I love Valentine's Day! To that extent I love Valentine's Day cards! All the pink, red and hearts all over. What else do you need in a card? PANDAS! I love pandas. They look so cute and cuddly! (I know that they aren't cute in person.) Especially all the cute panda videos. Oh man I could go on about pandas forever.

For this card I wanted to use a CAS layout. I started out thinking of using a bunch of different pink and red papers that I had. However, I cut out one of the hearts from this paper and realized there were a bunch of different hearts that I was missing. I ended up using the one piece of paper and cutting out my favourite hearts. Then I outlined the circles with pink or red ink. The Panda set is by Mark's Finest Paper Co.


Challenges:



11 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, Cute card, and I enjoyed reading your 'thinking outside the box' to achieve your goal on this pretty card. Your little panda is so cute surrounded by all these hearts. Hope your V Day was great. TFS & playing along with us at Jo's Scrap Shack FFC 37. I'll be joining as your newest follower, and hope you find time to come visit me. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super and cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a fun card! love it. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super clever. I love it. What a great way to use up your stash. This on is definitely good inspiration for me. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful project, Cathy. Love your CAS style. Perfect for our Love themed challenge. Thanks for playing with us at PolkaDoodles.
    Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card!!!
    thanks for playing along with us at PolkaDoodles this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute. Thank you for stopping by and taking part in the Polkadoodles Challenge. Keeeeeeeeeeeep Crafting xx Katie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your little circles! Thanks for playing with us at The Stamping Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pandas are my FAVORITE animal also..... Love this card, what a cute layout. Thanks for playng at The Stamping Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a fun card, a really clever idea and it looks fab! Thanks for playing along with us at Polkadoodles this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute card

    thank you so much for entering the Love/Romance challenge over at Polkadoodles

    Hugs Kerrie
    Polkadoodles DT
    x

    ReplyDelete