May 21, 2013

Week 20: Bridal Bliss

Wedding Season has started again and this year I am more than a mere spectator. I have officially started planning my own wedding about one month ago. However, my wedding is not for about a year and a half so I have lots of time to think about it... 

In the mean time, we have a couple weddings this year for close family and friends. I must say I love weddings. When else do you get to go to a huge party that celebrates love and meet all the people that are special to that couple. I can't imagine a more perfect idea! This week's card (or should I say last week's card) was for my sister-in-law. She had her bridal shower this past weekend. Unfortunately I was unable to attend as I was out of town for the Victoria Day long weekend here in Canada. 

This stamp I have used a bunch of times but it is one of my absolute favourites. Happy Couple by Stampendous is so simple but timeless. I love using patterned paper as my inspiration for the colours in a card (much like my wardrobe). The bride is using navy blue and lime green. This pattern is the closest that I had. If you look REALLY close, the scrolls are lime green.

No comments:

Post a Comment