February 6, 2013

Sneak Preview: And the Oscar Goes to...

I have wanted to do an Oscar Party forever! However due to years of working in a restaurant I never had a Sunday off. After I saw this idea on Pinterest I decided this year was definitely the year. Especially since all the movies this year are so good or look really interesting.

All of the resources from the invitation came from Hostess with the Mostess. I originally forgot to take a picture of them, however my lovely friend from Pearls & Lace obliged and took some for me. She is an amazing photographer! Be sure to check out her blog.

Hostess with the Mostess:

I used the napkin ring design to wrap it around the outside of the card. It made me think about opening the Oscar envelope. 

Without the wrap...

Inside.

More to come...after February 24th!

3 comments:

  1. The photography is gorgeous. She did a fantastic job. Of course she had a lovely subject.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does amazing photography! You should definitely check out her blog. Its a lifestyle (mostly fashion) blog but I think you would simply enjoy some of the photos. Especially some of them from Maui!

      Delete
  2. I feel so honored to have been asked to take the photos of your pretty invitation! I'm glad they all came out nicely! Thanks for the mention, I can't wait for the party :)

    xo jen

    ReplyDelete