January 28, 2013

Week 4: I Heart You!

So our favourite time of the year is here. No I'm not talking about the impending Valentine's Day... It's midterm season! In my typical type A personality I have made a study schedule. I'm hoping this will allow me time to still keep up with the crafting. However, I am not very hopeful as I finished my week 4 card at 11:00pm on Sunday night.

I loved the "CAS(E) this sketch" challenge last week so I decided to do it again. Clean and simple lends itself well to my severe lack of time.

I tried out a new font from Ella Claire. It wouldn't work in Microsoft Word but it works in Pages for MAC. So many great alternatives for fonts to craft with.

I love the mixing of the pink and red colours. The two patterns are a great juxtaposition to the white background. The stamp is by Red Rubber Designs. Perhaps I will give this to my Valentine!

Challenges:
CAS(E) this sketch: Sketch #12
Addicted to CAS: Heart
Brown Sugar: Valentines
Avadares: Valentines Day or Love
Scrapper's Delights: Love

12 comments:

  1. Ahhh.... Cutie !! Glad that you playing along with us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour choices - this card has a really fun feeling to it! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty CAS card.. Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card!! Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar this week!! Hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
    Alice B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CUTE font Cathy! So glad you played along with us again over at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design.

    Thanks for playing at Avadares Challenge Blog.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the two patterns you've used on your card, and you can't go wrong with pink and red for Valentine's Day. Great card, thanks for joining the challenge at ATCAS!

    Good luck with that study schedule :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout and design. Love the letters in the hearts - so fun! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Thanks for joining us for Brown Sugars challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card, love the heart image :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and love the colours perfectly matched. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Addicted to CAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete