Fingerprint Christmas Lights
1. I started with a Copic Multiliner Black Marker to draw the light string.
2. I have a box of pre-folded cards that someone bought on sale for me. I used one of these colours that I could use up hard to match colours.
3. Use your index or pinky finger to print the lights. You can see the green colour is bigger because I started with the index finger and switched to my pinky.
4. Start with lighter colours, and end with the darkest colour because I definitely had ink on my fingers for at least a day.
- Try the same card but use a stamp that has just the string on it. Try this one from The Rubber Cafe. You can use just the string of lights or if you don't feel like getting your fingers dirty, use the included lights.
- Get the whole family involved and have them all stamp their fingerprints. It would mean so much more when your family and friends get the card.
Black Pen: Copic Multiliner Black Marker
Stamp Pads: Stampin' Up