May 7, 2012

Ready, set, retire!

I finished my first half marathon yesterday, which means its time to get back to crafting! The boy asked me a couple days ago to make a retirement card for someone close to him. He also gave me the challenge of trying to incorporate a bicycle. However, he didn't like my cow and chickens on a bicycle stamp (For A Spin by Penny Black). I decide to go the rest and relaxation route instead. This charming Riley and Company stamp definitely made me think of a Canadian retiring! I really like the double matting on this stamp.


Ready, set, recline!
Stamp: Hammock Riley by Riley and Company


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first half marathon! love the colors on this one. You could have borrowed the bike image you gave me. Good luck on this weeks dinner. Looking forward to seeing both those cards.

    ReplyDelete